Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please reply if you know of any Youtube Channels where the creator uses a Honda Rebel regularly in their videos. I’m not talking about a channel that did a review. I’m talking about a Honda Rebel owner who takes videos while they ride or regularly talks about their Honda Rebel. I’m mainly interested in YouTube channels that speak in English.

Those I have found are below. I’m not affiliated with any of these. I just discovered the phenomenon known as Moto Vlogging and am curious about what other riders are doing and saying while riding, and what they seeing on the road adventure.

Moto Noir
DanDanTheFireman
Mrs. Pork Chops
BIGben Rebel
Miami Rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awe thanks for the love! More vids coming for sure, I just got arrow headers and lextek CP8C to install!

Had no idea that was you - I'm studying your fender delete video right now in another tab. And I'm working on some parts to mimic your under-seat license plate mount. Thanks for these videos!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Awe thanks for the love! More vids coming for sure, I just got arrow headers and lextek CP8C to install!
**** the arrow headers are sick, you live in Ohio or Michigan right? You're lucky! I Live in steal your money NC and have to get emission test every year :/ the Arrow headers get rid of your Catalytic converter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had no idea that was you - I'm studying your fender delete video right now in another tab. And I'm working on some parts to mimic your under-seat license plate mount. Thanks for these videos!
Heck yeah post em up when you get something together! I would love to check it out!

·
Registered
52 Posts
**** the arrow headers are sick, you live in Ohio or Michigan right? You're lucky! I Live in steal your money NC and have to get emission test every year :/ the Arrow headers get rid of your Catalytic converter.
Oh man good thing no emissions test, excited to see the sound with a full set of headers, I will test the new exhaust likely with the stock headers, then switch to the arrow and test the mini GP and the Lextek CP8C, We will see just how loud a rebel can get LOL

·
Registered
427 Posts
Oh man good thing no emissions test, excited to see the sound with a full set of headers, I will test the new exhaust likely with the stock headers, then switch to the arrow and test the mini GP and the Lextek CP8C, We will see just how loud a rebel can get LOL
yeah, you may have to get a tune with the new headers I'm pretty sure! I'm excited for your video man! are you going to get the arrow exhaust? I have it and love it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah, you may have to get a tune with the new headers I'm pretty sure! I'm excited for your video man! are you going to get the arrow exhaust? I have it and love it.
Yeah I will prob get a PCV with autotune kit when that comes out, I will see how it runs just stock tho with the headers, and yea the arrow headers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts