Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd point out a good piece of kit my group and I found. I've been using this Yideng unit off Amazon that is about 40 bucks. It will place phone calls, work with different units up to a mile, line of sight, has excellent music audio, and is waterproof. I can hands free with my full face and people tell me they can't tell I'm on my motorcycle as it has a mic boom. I have been incredibly happy with this unit and really glad I didn't go for a Sena 10- my buddy has one and they are **** near identicial in function. If you have questions about it let me know because I have been using this unit every day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys, just thought I'd point out a good piece of kit my group and I found. I've been using this Yideng unit off Amazon that is about 40 bucks. It will place phone calls, work with different units up to a mile, line of sight, has excellent music audio, and is waterproof. I can hands free with my full face and people tell me they can't tell I'm on my motorcycle as it has a mic boom. I have been incredibly happy with this unit and really glad I didn't go for a Sena 10- my buddy has one and they are **** near identicial in function. If you have questions about it let me know because I have been using this unit every day.

How many people can it group intercom up to?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had it a year. Still works like a champ. My buddy has had his for a year and he said it stopped charging yesterday. We might move to the new Lexin units that are 70 and work with voice controls for calls and music playback. That would be huge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts