Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm a new rider and I absolutely love the look of this Rebel. I understand that they've had a Rebel years and years ago but that was beyond me lol. Nonetheless, I don't want to be on a Ninja250 or anything like that.. I love this styling! Would love to tackle this as my first official bike.

Anyhow, I'm here to learn and conversate with you guys and have a good time :)

Thanks for having me. Can't wait till things pick up.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the club.

How did you originally find out about the all-new Rebel?
So far i'm finding that not many people know about them, if anyone knows a thing its about the classic, not the new one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes!

I was just searching around google for 300cc motorcycles and came across it. Don't remember how exactly but it was there somewhere haha! I personally didn't know about the classic one until looking deeper into the Rebel so that definitely isn't surprising to me. A lot of people that I've had conversations with were perplexed when I mentioned it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if people are finding out about it from online ads Honda put out since they already have information on both Rebels on the site, actually you can configure your own Rebel right now.

Out of all bikes for them to have online ads up on, the Rebel should be it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually just checked their website again and apparently if you pre-order a Rebel, you can get $200 off.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah.. just checked through the US website and there doesn't appear to be any pre-order offers or anything. That sucks..

·
Registered
176 Posts
At this point you either have to wait for it to show up online or check with your local dealer as sometimes they are more ahead in the ordering cue than what Honda USA puts out. Contacting Honda USA directly might help too in getting answers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I heard about it through a forum....Then I saw it at the Long Beach motorcycle show. I sat on all kinds of other bike, but kept coming back to the rebel. Pictures really don't do it justice. When I first saw the pictures...I wasn't to impressed. Up close ... I knew was the next bike for me.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I heard about it through a forum....Then I saw it at the Long Beach motorcycle show. I sat on all kinds of other bike, but kept coming back to the rebel. Pictures really don't do it justice. When I first saw the pictures...I wasn't to impressed. Up close ... I knew was the next bike for me.

Yea I am on the east coast and we don't really get bike shows like the rest of the country. I literally won't get to see the bike in person until the day I buy it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts