Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another spell of sunny weather after a rather rainy week, last week, so naturally I took the Rebel for a trip around the country. Took some scenery photos of Sdom (yup, biblical city of sin) and dead sea areas. Did over 350km, with a stop for some Arab sweets (Knaf'e) near Jerusalem.

To top it all off, my behind and back are not sore at all... Must be all that sugar :)

It's a bit of a shame the weather was hazy, but you can just barely see the peaks of the Edom mountains in Jordan, on the east side of the dead sea.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had another spell of sunny weather after a rather rainy week, last week, so naturally I took the Rebel for a trip around the country. Took some scenery photos of Sdom (yup, biblical city of sin) and dead sea areas. Did over 350km, with a stop for some Arab sweets (Knaf'e) near Jerusalem.

To top it all off, my behind and back are not sore at all... Must be all that sugar :)

It's a bit of a shame the weather was hazy, but you can just barely see the peaks of the Edom mountains in Jordan, on the east side of the dead sea.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Been there many moons ago. Nice!

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts