Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sosick, is your Puig flyscreen tinted?
Could you post a picture of your bike from the front. Thanks.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Was able to ride with a baseball cap with my spitfire windshield yesterday and surprisingly the hat didn't blow off. Seems to be about the right height for 5'10" riders.

And yes I know it's wrong to ride without a helmet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
944 Posts
I just put my Puig on the other day and the wind blows over the top of my helmet now.
i'm 6'3.. do they make a smaller one? or perhaps another model. i bought the rebel specific one. works great

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just put my Puig on the other day and the wind blows over the top of my helmet now.
i'm 6'3.. do they make a smaller one? or perhaps another model. i bought the rebel specific one. works great
I bought mine for the rebel also off of revzilla. Im 5’5”. Adjusted as far forward as it will go and the wind smacks me right in the face lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
944 Posts
How exactly did you 'adjust' it if I may ask? that's a fixed model, i have the same one. I'm also wondering how wind hits you in the face when you're 10 inches shorter than I am ;)
ps -i'm not attempting to argue or anything, I just feel like I'm missing important information, or maybe you're sitting on a telephone book or something.. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How exactly did you 'adjust' it if I may ask? that's a fixed model, i have the same one. I'm also wondering how wind hits you in the face when you're 10 inches shorter than I am /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
ps -i'm not attempting to argue or anything, I just feel like I'm missing important information, or maybe you're sitting on a telephone book or something.. /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

When mounting to the top of the forks, there is alittle wiggle room to tilt forward or backward. If i hold my hand at the top of the windshield, i stop getting wind in the face. This is how i know the windshield is too short. And yes i am 5’5”, also sitting on a phone book will make standing at a stop a challange and null the reason why i like bobbers over rockets. Lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
HI,

Made my first 300Km with Puig.
Is not the most beautiful thing I ever seen, but it improves the ride a lot. It takes a lot of the wind from your chest.
Especially after 120KM/H

Easy to install. I am 180cm, and the wind goes straight up to the helmet, as expected, but doesn't increase the normal flow of the wind in that area.

I recommend to everyone that goes on Tours.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts