Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am interested in purchasing a windshield for my 2017 Honda Rebel 300, but I am having trouble determining whether the windshields for sale have the ability for easy on-easy off. I am the type of commuter who doesn't often ride highways, but will occasionally need to, and having a removeable (something like a clamp-on/clamp-off) windshield would be absolutely perfect. Do you guys have any suggestions?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Check out Slipstreamer SPIT FIRE

Hey guys,
I am interested in purchasing a windshield for my 2017 Honda Rebel 300, but I am having trouble determining whether the windshields for sale have the ability for easy on-easy off. I am the type of commuter who doesn't often ride highways, but will occasionally need to, and having a removeable (something like a clamp-on/clamp-off) windshield would be absolutely perfect. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Check into the "SLIPSTREAMER" SPIT FIRE windscreens. Think you'll like them and they are easy on and off with a wing nut the clamps stay on the handlebars.

Good luck! :smile2:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Hey guys,
https://memphisshades.com/collections/trigger-lock-mounting-hardware

This is what I use in the winter. On & off without tools..It is bike specific.......

Kenny G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts