Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a Slipstreamer falcon windshield easy disconnect, if you want to remove and leave mounting brackets
They have a 16" and a 20", the 16 might work for your height
I have the 20" and look through the shield about 1-2" from the top
Good wind protection
I also use with Rifle lowers
I like the easy take off option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 Posts
I ordered a Dart screen too from their website in a gray tint and love the look.
I only ride in the city and locally so I don't need a higher screen. I am 5'6".
I'll send a pic later.

I ordered the Rebel 500 bags for my bike from the dealer. If I had seen them on the bike
I wouldn't have. They look nice, but they are laced together with 1 pleather shoe string....
looks like I improvised with a hairband from my purse.
Now I have to buy a passenger seat or rack to hide this.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I opted for the Puig windshield also in the dark smoke & Mutazu hard bags for my new 500. I previously had a Slip streamer Spitfire for the windshield on my 300 and liked that as well. It basically comes down to how much you want to pay ($80 for the Slipstreamer, $130 for the Puig). But the Puig one is custom made for the Rebel. I have attached photos. The black bike is my 500 with the Puig, the gold/tan one was my 300 with the slipstreamer. Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like the taste of bugs, but if I didn't I'd take your advice and get the Puig, it looks great on there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I opted for the Puig windshield also in the dark smoke & Mutazu hard bags for my new 500. I previously had a Slip streamer Spitfire for the windshield on my 300 and liked that as well. It basically comes down to how much you want to pay ($80 for the Slipstreamer, $130 for the Puig). But the Puig one is custom made for the Rebel. I have attached photos. The black bike is my 500 with the Puig, the gold/tan one was my 300 with the slipstreamer. Hope this helps!
I really like those bags, pity it's $150 + duty to ship to Thailand :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a new Rebel 500 yesterday and I'm looking for a windshield and saddlebags.
Any recommendations?
Thanks!
I just got Viking saddle bags. I opted for the headlight cowl instead of the shield ( the ones Honda makes you can’t do both) honestly I doubt the windshield blocks a large amount. I’ve heard it’s better for freeway riding but I tend to avoid freeway anyways

·
Registered
7 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts