Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

windscreen

19K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Luckyace96 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Websites rarely ever have every product cataloged for every model so I don't always trust the "Does not fit your vehicle". It uses handlebar clamps so I don't see why it wouldn't fit. The only other variable would be the fork width for the supports at the bottom but you could easily use P-clamps or something to secure it to the forks if it needs a little modifying.

#23 ·
Does anyone have a small windscreen like this:

NEW Honda Rebel 2017 CMX500 CMX 500 Meter Visor Front Windscreen Cowl | eBay

I dont really like the massive ones and was thinking of getting something small but not sure if it actually does anything to protect you from the wind on the highways?

I have a full face helmet so I am not looking for protection against rocks/bugs, just want it to help with the wind drag on the highways.

#25 ·
Does anyone have a small windscreen like this:

NEW Honda Rebel 2017 CMX500 CMX 500 Meter Visor Front Windscreen Cowl | eBay

I dont really like the massive ones and was thinking of getting something small but not sure if it actually does anything to protect you from the wind on the highways?

I have a full face helmet so I am not looking for protection against rocks/bugs, just want it to help with the wind drag on the highways.
Yes, several in here has it.
Only for looks thou, "totaly" useless as a "wind shield"

#27 ·
I'm disappointed to hear that the stock windscreen is useless. I was also looking at smaller ones, but I'm having a hard time finding a good review. Any one have good recommendations?

Also, does the Corbin Gungighter seat a passenger on that rear part, or is that just for back support?

I've put nearly 1000 miles on my rebel in the past week, and I am feeling sore from constantly fighting the wind!

#28 ·
I don't ride with a passenger on my Corbin but I've heard that some do but it seems to me the slope of the seat towards the rear would make the passenger slip off the back.

The Dart and/or the National Cycles fly screens work great. I have the National Cycle.

#29 ·
I love my Puig windscreen. installs very well, and is high quality.
I've asked the same questions about the Corbin seat, but apparently none of us has really tried it ;) i have yet to have a passenger either with stock seat or my Corbin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.