Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
This looks good! does it do anything?
Yes it does. Here is a link to a previous post. There are a quite a few of us on here that have this and similar flyscreens and all seem to agree. Obviously it's not going to give the same protection as a full on Memphis Shades windshield but it does what is intended for the bike we have. I can't really comment about bugs but I only have to clean my faceshield about once a week. I don't ride much at night though.

https://www.hondarebel3forum.com/forum/124471-post55.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking for an aftermarket windscreen/shield for a 2017 Rebel500. Any help would be appreciated!
Edit Report
I have the MRA classic. and its perfect for the Bike, I'm 100% satisfied. only drawback that when I order it it was on backorder so it took like 2 months to get. But I'm really happy with it. I'll try to post a pick but if you go to youtube twisted throttle you see it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes it does. Here is a link to a previous post. There are a quite a few of us on here that have this and similar flyscreens and all seem to agree. Obviously it's not going to give the same protection as a full on Memphis Shades windshield but it does what is intended for the bike we have. I can't really comment about bugs but I only have to clean my faceshield about once a week. I don't ride much at night though.

https://www.hondarebel3forum.com/forum/124471-post55.html
$150 bucks aint all that cheap but looks pretty nice. Might have to buy one this week. I have been wanting a fairing for a while for the Harley dyna look but this is functional and gives it that nice "dyna" look.

·
Registered
397 Posts
$150 bucks aint all that cheap but looks pretty nice. Might have to buy one this week. I have been wanting a fairing for a while for the Harley dyna look but this is functional and gives it that nice "dyna" look.
Here is a link to the National Cycle Flyscreen, another premium product. N2531-002 Flyscreen®; Black; Dark Tint Longbeachgary has one of these in clear

There are also budget knock-offs on ebay and amazon for half the cost. Our buddy Kenny G has one of these and says it's not bad.

I was one of the first ones to go with the Dart on this forum and I can say it is a quality product and worth the 150.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here is a link to the National Cycle Flyscreen, another premium product. N2531-002 Flyscreen®; Black; Dark Tint Longbeachgary has one of these in clear

There are also budget knock-offs on ebay and amazon for half the cost. Our buddy Kenny G has one of these and says it's not bad.

I was one of the first ones to go with the Dart on this forum and I can say it is a quality product and worth the 150.
I tried to look for one of the cheap ones and none of them look like the dart. Honestly all of them look terrible with the exception of the Dart one.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got the dart fly screen Dark tint and decided it's not for me. Anyone interested can pm me cuz it's for sale. Boxed back in original packaging. Rode about 50 miles with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
It definitely takes the wind off your chest but it hits you in the neck and head causing a terrible racket in my full face helmet. Wind goes right up in the bottom of my helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
How tall are you? wind to the face/neck is my only concern about a flyscreen. I'm 5'3 29in inseam though so I was hoping it would work.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts