Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks nice very nice, did you attach the third strap or did you elect to go just the two upper straps?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice very nice, did you attach the third strap or did you elect to go just the two upper straps?
Yup I did the bottom also.. I put the buckles on the inside, I wasn't sure if they go in or out but I feel like hiding them in is more tight looking.. I bought it used because I wanted a distressed look so I had no directions for the straps.
Do you have a swing arm bag aswell?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup I did the bottom also.. I put the buckles on the inside, I wasn't sure if they go in or out but I feel like hiding them in is more tight looking.. I bought it used because I wanted a distressed look so I had no directions for the straps.
Do you have a swing arm bag aswell?
I just got mine, installed it last night. No instructions with mine either. I think the strap buckles need to be on the inside too.

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 500
132 Posts
Looks nice in brown for sure. Too bad I cannot install it because I have the passenger pegs and slider pegs in the way.

·
Registered
2018 Honda CMX300A
90 Posts
Looks nice in brown for sure. Too bad I cannot install it because I have the passenger pegs and slider pegs in the way.
It's still possible to install this bag with the passenger pegs. See the first picture in this thread for an example. Same bag, different color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts