Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
No these will not work in any way, shape or form. Our bars are 1". Our gauge cluster mounts directly to our riser assembly. There are accessories out there to move the gauge, then you could use another brand 1" riser. You keep mentioning drilling holes??? Where??? The switch boxes have small plastic pins on the bottom to line them up on the bars. Most aftermarket bars do not have the holes to accept this. You have a couple options: get bars with the holes already in place, drill a hole in the new bar, grind off the plastic pin and risk the switch box moving on you. As mentioned before there is loads of info already on the forum, go to the search option and do some research. We are here to help but you have to do your homework first and at least get close. I still don't know what holes you are so afraid of?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
152 Posts
For the Honda, you will need the 1-inch handlebar size and yes the 2 inch rise does work. The only thing you will need is to get the Front brake line that it longer, the line that comes from the front brake fluid reservoir only. The other lines were long enough to handle the increase without changing any handling, throttle tension or too much tension on another stuff. I just had one made by Hose Advantage Store in Mesa AZ. I mounted my speedometer on a RAM mount and brazen aluminum to fit my set up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts