Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm in Kirkland, so, I'd be down to meet some other Rebel owners once this weather clears up. I just got my Rebel a couple weeks ago, first motorcycle. I found this forum days ago. It's funny I was just out on Whidbey Island last weekend riding my road bike (bicycle) and was thinking several times, "Dang, gotta take my motorcycle out here next."

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi, I am from Vancouver, British Columbia and we often ride down Chuckanut Drive to Skagit Area will be glad to join in.
Please post when you get to organize something. Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In this case WA is for the state of Washington. Warmer weather is here but the rain can be unpredictable but from the looks of it from where everyone is at I would think a happy medium where we could all meet that would make the a doing half way point for everyone would be Marysville, WA. But the question where would we ride and for how long but what I would think would be best would be start and end in Marysville so everyone can get back home from the same distance. If would not be cool to end a ride way farther away from some ones home destination cause that would just make a longer ride back home for them. As for me I'm only available on weekends.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great ride yesterday May 12th to Port Townsend Washington. The Fountain Cafe and Point Wilson Light House.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rode out to Winthrop Washington from Oak Harbor on highway SR 20. Talk about twists, turns and 7 degree slopes, bridges and tunnels that never end! I got to say this has go to be a motorcycles dream ride that makes you feel like your on a track race! From sea level up to 5,700+ feet in elevation. What a ride to and from!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The weather is warming up. I’ve never stopped riding in town during the winter but now that the weather is warming up. It’s time to start venturing out and start putting some miles on. If interested send me a friend request or message to coordinate a quicker form of contact to make a ride happen.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I might be up there this coming end of April 2019. I'm heading to Lopez Island after Republic WA. I'll be coming from AZ.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts