Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mind me, just passing through, looking for the Spring that is currently lost...:crying:

Hellooo...? Spring! Warmth, summer, where aaaare you??

If seen or found, please report asap so that we can get Spring back to where it belongs!

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be ridin' tomorrow.

Plenty of sunshine and 67 degrees F in North Texas

Kenny G
Please send some this way, will ya Kenny..?
We are currently experiencing a cold front from Siberia, with temperatures down to -15 Celsius (5 degrees Fahrenheit) on the coast. Normal temperature here is usually "only" around -3 at most (26.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Freaking coooold!

·
Registered
787 Posts
i was able to squeeze in a half hour ride yesterday when it was 50F, but today its freezing and snowing :crying:

to be fair, i don't expect weather to be comfortable for another month at least, so now is the time when the bike sits in the garage and i wait for some mods to arrive and i can take my time with install

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
We are currently experiencing a cold front from Siberia, with temperatures down to -15 Celsius (5 degrees Fahrenheit) on the coast. Normal temperature here is usually "only" around -3 at most (26.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Freaking coooold!
Lyoko,

It is done...65 degrees F with sunshine headed your way...

Kenny G

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
Freaking coooold!

At least your country knows how to deal with this weather.
It’s always panic & chaos in the UK when we have snow’n’ice.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least your country knows how to deal with this weather.
It’s always panic & chaos in the UK when we have snow’n’ice.
Yeah you'd think so, but it still manages to come as a surprise for everyone each year...:|
It's the same where I work. During the winter months we do winter related work, such as snow clearing, salting, etc, etc. But even still, each year the management goes into full panic when the first bit of snow/freezing temperatures hit us.
It was more accurate to say 5-6 years ago, but since we've had rather mild winters the past 4 years now, people have sorta forgotten that we can actually experience rather decent winters here. It's like snow is a thing in the past... It has been rather chaotic here this winter.

But yeah.. I'm not talking about 2-3 cm of snow, that they freak out about over in the UK, or in the US for that matter :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts