Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not sure what it's like in the USA but here in Australia, every single 500 seemed to have sold out within a couple of weeks of release. I managed to get the last one from a dealer in Sydney. According to all the dealers I spoke to they didn't expect any restock before oct/nov.

Most dealers didn't even bother updating their websites to show the 2020 model as they all sold out so quickly.

·
Registered
2019 Rebel 500
41 Posts
I know that new motorcycles are moving fairly quickly. The dealer I just bought my new bike from mentioned that they had almost no inventory and didn't know when they would be receiving anything new. However, the used market in Cincinnati seems to have collapsed. I can't give away my 2019 500.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Rebel 500
17 Posts
I got lucky when I was looking at buying my first bike. It took a minute for me to find a Rebel 500 with ABS but I lucked up at a local spot near my house that had one coming in just at the time I was looking. You can find Rebel 300s with ABS within 100 miles in California but like others have mentioned, they experienced a surge of new riders buying bikes once COVID hit making the rebels pretty hard to find. I did email some other dealers when I was looking who have said they were out of stock and did not plan on getting any additional 2020s so I was advised to wait for the 2021 model. By the time those dealerships had gotten back to me, I had already purchased a 2020 Rebel 500 with ABS. Good luck in your search! You might be able to find a used one one Facebook marketplace or Cycletrader.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts