Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...who worked for a company that was fabricating parts for the new Rebel? There were 2 different styles of crash bars, a luggage rack, etc...

I can't even find the conversation now.

I distinctly recall one of the sets of crash bars was described as heart shaped, but my searches are coming up blank.

I even looked through all my old posts and couldn't find it.

IIRC, his last post said the crash bars were almost ready.

Or did I dream the whole thing? lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
...who worked for a company that was fabricating parts for the new Rebel? There were 2 different styles of crash bars, a luggage rack, etc...

I can't even find the conversation now.

I distinctly recall one of the sets of crash bars was described as heart shaped, but my searches are coming up blank.

I even looked through all my old posts and couldn't find it.

IIRC, his last post said the crash bars were almost ready.

Or did I dream the whole thing? lol
Baller,

Ryan, was chucked off of the group because he wouldn't pay the $100.00 per month extortion for a vendor. I chatted with him about this and I could see his point that there is not enough members on this site to warrant paying that much money.

Ryan did have some nice stuff though.

Kenny G

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baller,

Ryan, was chucked off of the group because he wouldn't pay the $100.00 per month extortion for a vendor. I chatted with him about this and I could see his point that there is not enough members on this site to warrant paying that much money.

Ryan did have some nice stuff though.

Kenny G
Were his posts removed as well? Anyone recall the name of his company or a website?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Were his posts removed as well? Anyone recall the name of his company or a website?
Baller,

Try MC Enterprises or Ryan MC Enterprises.

They do moat of there sales through dealers, but I think if you telephone them they will sell direct.

Kenny G

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was just searching for those posts the other day too! Looks like the posts were deleted as well. Glad I got the name of the company at least. Thanks Kenny!

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Yeah sadly the whole conversation went out the door here.
I didn't know the actuall reason, thanks Kenny, I thought he just kinda got what he came for and just vanished after that, and perhaps asked for the thread removed?
Well now I know.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yeah sadly the whole conversation went out the door here.
I didn't know the actuall reason, thanks Kenny, I thought he just kinda got what he came for and just vanished after that, and perhaps asked for the thread removed?
Well now I know.
Ryan was invited to leave, or pay up.

Remember he was listening to the products that we thought we needed as Rebel owners

Kenny G:crying:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts