Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
What is that?
The funniest answer I've ever seen on this forum, that's what it is :grin2:

Since I've installed my Zed bars on the bike, I've also been thinking about relocating the speedometer,
as it's kind of... ugly right in the middle on the bars! But I'm not really sure about the look on the side of the bike..

·
Registered
14 Posts
In the future all these things will be mapped to smart helmets/visors. And everyone's got their own personal preference. I don't like the looks of the gauges on the bars either.

·
Registered
939 Posts
if you like it there, that's what matters. i'm fine with where it is stock, but your bike :)
question though, since it's only one pic so i can't tell how low it is compared to the tank, your bars don't hit it when turning? or maneuvering to park?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you like it there, that's what matters. i'm fine with where it is stock, but your bike /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
question though, since it's only one pic so i can't tell how low it is compared to the tank, your bars don't hit it when turning? or maneuvering to park?
That's the attitude I like. Nothing hits. It lines up with the top bolt of the radiator cover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts