Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Is there any indicator anywhere for the active topics where I have posted?
As long as you have set your preferences to automatically follow the content you have started or participated in, you will see a small eye.

You can also check your followed content.

Click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select “following” from the drop-down menu.

This will bring you to a page where you can choose to view followed discussions, forums, your discussions, and participated discussions.

- Cricket

·
Registered
136 Posts
OH HELL YEAH! I love Discourse, this is Discourse right? Even if it's not, it's already 1000% better in my opinion. I really disliked the old site though it was functional, that's about where my like for it ended.

I remember suggesting this last year, super glad you guys made it happen!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks.
It looks like there is no "on site" notification, no pop-up, no flag, you have to check to see if anything came in. Naturally there is an email notice in my normal email account.
Can something be added to let you know you have messages while you are already at the site?

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks.
It looks like there is no "on site" notification, no pop-up, no flag, you have to check to see if anything came in. Naturally there is an email notice in my normal email account.
Can something be added to let you know you have messages while you are already at the site?
When you have alerts or new conversations, you will see a dot at the top of your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site.

The number to the right (in the drop-down menu indicates how many.

- Cricket

·
Registered
181 Posts
Love the Dark mode, always been a fan. Similar to what some already said, I'd like the most recent threads to show on the right so even as I'm reading this thread I can just glance over and see the next thread instead of having to click on NEW

·
Registered
297 Posts
Don't like the set out is harder to navigate .And what happened to the user cp button.
I hope you don't do the same thing to the original and REAL Honda Rebel Forum

21 - 38 of 38 Posts