Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May I please get a link to the exact same brake line extension you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think it is sold separately, it was included in the kit that came with the bars I’m running. You might be able to contact ZeedParts and see if they have some separately.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No, I’ve actually gotten pulled over (for speeding) and the cop never mentioned the tail light. What would the issue be?

California has some weird law. CCR: 699
Its about mounting turn signals a certain distance away from each other.

https://govt.westlaw.com/calregs/Document/IF2388050D46811DE8879F88E8B0DAAAE?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=CategoryPageItem&contextData=(sc.Default)&bhcp=1&bhhash=1#co_anchor_I65A678B3ECDA4123A7AB3CB2D0506E0A

Its not in California's CVC documents, but a its on that site above. Which is California's official Vehicle code book among other things.
This is the reasons I've been holding off on changing my brick/turn signals until I found one that looks good and is compliant.

Don't let this scare you, just know you can be pulled over for this. (Just play dumb and you might get off)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lookin sweet! I have a similar set up on mine. It's awesome to see the different looks the Rebel can take. Are you using the Motorlord fairing as well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts