Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
It definitely makes a great looking bike look fantastic!

Did you install the new pipe yourself?

Stay safe!

Registered
Looks great. Is this an insane loud exhaust? My wife wants something that looks nice and gives it s a nicer rumble but not over the top that the entire city has to hear us.

Registered
2021 Rebel 1100 - Metallic Black
Going from the stock exhaust to the V&H...yes it SEEMS insane loud. Whether or not it actually is insane loud compared to say a HD Sportster...I don't know. But the rumble is awesome and it looks great compared to the stock exhaust. I just put mine on a few weeks ago. Debated taking it back off after the first ride but ultimately decided to keep it on.

Registered
Nice. So let me ask you this. When you are shifting gears of course it's gonna be loud. But when you are in 6th gear cruising at 60mph does it mellow out? Does the bike behind just get blasted with sound at cruising speeds?

Thanks

Going from the stock exhaust to the V&H...yes it SEEMS insane loud. Whether or not it actually is insane loud compared to say a HD Sportster...I don't know. But the rumble is awesome and it looks great compared to the stock exhaust. I just put mine on a few weeks ago. Debated taking it back off after the first ride but ultimately decided to keep it on.

Registered
2021 Rebel 1100 - Metallic Black
Nice. So let me ask you this. When you are shifting gears of course it's gonna be loud. But when you are in 6th gear cruising at 60mph does it mellow out? Does the bike behind just get blasted with sound at cruising speeds?

Thanks
I'm curious to hear what others with the V&H think too, but from my perspective I would say yeah it mellows a little bit around 50-60 mph. Up around 70 mph and above when the revs are running higher it definitely does not feel that way though.

Reactions: edsdds

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It definitely makes a great looking bike look fantastic!

Did you install the new pipe yourself?

Stay safe!
Hey! Thanks! My partner did! Easy install had to ask the FB group for a quick advice and it's on 馃槉

1 - 9 of 9 Posts