Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple change, but I really didn’t like the orange turn signals. Rather than buy new lights, I just ended up swapping out the plastic for clear ones. Now I’m just hoping the rain will stop and that it’ll warm soon so I can ride it again!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you need to get orange bulbs?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I did, I read that you don’t have to have to make them orange in the front here in California, but I did just to be safe. I used the 1156 and 1157 bulbs for the front and back, worked well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
I see that you're in SoCal. Are all the 5 bikes yours lol. How do you like the Rebel compared to the Bolt?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see that you're in SoCal. Are all the 5 bikes yours lol. How do you like the Rebel compared to the Bolt?

Yup, San Diego! Haha no, I’d probably get something a little more different from a Rebel if I get another motorcycle. The Bolt, the old Suzuki, and the KTM are my boyfriend’s. I have the Rebel and the Yamaha WR250. I haven’t driven the Bolt myself but I’ve sat on it and ridden in the back. The Bolt feels heavier and you sit in it more, the Rebel feels nimbler. It’s a good bike, I don’t think the hp is too different from the Rebel. I thought about switching over for little bit but it gets slightly less miles to the tank and I really like the lighter feel of the Rebel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts