Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

True Dual Exhaust for the Rebel 1100

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  amorinducharme 
#1 ·
My fellow rebel riders, I am once again coming to you to ask about exhaust. I’ve been looking for a true dual set up for the 1100 and can only find one video by good ol Takumis World in Thailand. I’ve looked at comments and stuff and apparently it’s a custom made exhaust and they don’t ship full exhausts outside of Thailand and I live in the US, so I’m just wanting to see if anyone has seen something similar to that. I’ll link the video below in case you haven’t seen it.

#3 ·
My fellow rebel riders, I am once again coming to you to ask about exhaust. I’ve been looking for a true dual set up for the 1100 and can only find one video by good ol Takumis World in Thailand. I’ve looked at comments and stuff and apparently it’s a custom made exhaust and they don’t ship full exhausts outside of Thailand and I live in the US, so I’m just wanting to see if anyone has seen something similar to that. I’ll link the video below in case you haven’t seen it.
I’m going to save up for this one MORIWAKI : Full Exhaust CROSS TWIN BLACK Full Exhaust System [01810-401T5-00][/QUOTE]