Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
If any members that now own the new 1100 and would like to submit some images, we may be able to use them to add to the forum and title banner.

As admin have already said “no google images“ for potential copy right issues.
Can you also take the photo/photos with a neutral background as they would be easier to edit into the banner.

If any members that now own the new 1100 and would like to submit some images, we may be able to use them to add to the forum and title banner.

As admin have already said “no google images“ for potential copy right issues.
Can you also take the photo/photos with a neutral background as they would be easier to edit into the banner.
Don’t know if any of these are usable, but it’s the best we could do!

37 degrees out here at higher AZ elevation. Bike battery sounds low, similar to what another person said. I'll be putting enough miles on it today, to bring it to full charge. Handle bars short and low. Not comfortable. And not enough room to mount my usual "stuff". GPS, phone, cup holder. Seat isn't too comfortable, but most OEM seats aren't. Will order something better when available.
I just took mine off the battery tender and fired it up for a photo session, and it still turned over what I thought was kind of slowly. I’ll keep a close ear on it when it spends more time off the tender, but I think it’s probably just a quirk with this bike.

I have mine, its at the dealer to get some tires put on it (whitewalls) I also have a two brothers exhaust that should be showing up tomorrow, some bar end mirrors, and I ordered a national cycle Mohawk windshield for it.
I was going to order some bars and just see what it would take, but thanks to another poster, I might hold off on that for now.
Lots of mods in mind, waiting to see what some aftermarket companies have to offer. But I might just start trying things on my own.

I have mine, its at the dealer to get some tires put on it (whitewalls) I also have a two brothers exhaust that should be showing up tomorrow, some bar end mirrors, and I ordered a national cycle Mohawk windshield for it.
I was going to order some bars and just see what it would take, but thanks to another poster, I might hold off on that for now.
Lots of mods in mind, waiting to see what some aftermarket companies have to offer. But I might just start trying things on my own.

View attachment 33811
What's up with the rope?

Oh Robbie - you do like red bikes, don't you 🏍. What colour is yours?
Oh, I do. I always wanted a red bike (my favourite colour, as you somehow spotted). But always buying 2nd hand meant the bike was more important than the colour. So I have had silver, silver grey ×2 , black ×2, and the rebel is black too. So many modern 'colour' choices in life seem to be colourless tones (truly 'monotonous'): white/grey/black. I'm old (fashioned), you see. But now, a red Rebel 1100!!! 🙂

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I like the sound of the TBR exhaust as well as the VNH. I had a VNH on my Rebel 500. I just don't like the upsweep. I plan to put saddlebags on my 1100 and the upsweep will create problems. I will wait until they make horizontal ones.

I like the sound of the TBR exhaust as well as the VNH. I had a VNH on my Rebel 500. I just don't like the upsweep. I plan to put saddlebags on my 1100 and the upsweep will create problems. I will wait until they make horizontal ones.
I just got back from a little hour-long blast, and decided I’m perfectly happy with the stock exhaust as it is. I can hear it just fine over the wind noise, even with ear plugs. Any louder and I think it would just get annoying.

And did I mention this bike can boogie? This bike can boogie.

Oh, I do. I always wanted a red bike (my favourite colour, as you somehow spotted). But always buying 2nd hand meant the bike was more important than the colour. So I have had silver, silver grey ×2 , black ×2, and the rebel is black too. So many modern 'colour' choices in life seem to be colourless tones (truly 'monotonous'): white/grey/black. I'm old (fashioned), you see. But now, a red Rebel 1100!!! 🙂
You can take bits off and spray them red . . . longbeachgary has some photos posted of things he's sprayed on a previous bike and
I've just sprayed my new radiator cover but you could spray the original one x

Attachments

Yes, I did that to my MT-03 (original). It had a red spring which was set at the side of the bike. So I painted the horn and licence carrier on the other side of the bike. Then they deleted the licence... Some red anyway.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.