Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow 500 owners I have a question. How many miles are you getting out of your dumb laps.
I seem to get stuck with them often as OE tires. Hope there are alternatives by now, I have not looked yet.
Hope I can at least get 10K form them?
I realize road conditions and driving habits have a lot do due this, but in general what do you think of their performance on the 500.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fellow 500 owners I have a question. How many miles are you getting out of your dumb laps.
I seem to get stuck with them often as OE tires. Hope there are alternatives by now, I have not looked yet.
Hope I can at least get 10K form them?
I realize road conditions and driving habits have a lot do due this, but in general what do you think of their performance on the 500.
Sorry folks for not searching first. See plenty of discussion has already taken place.
I also noticed wiggles on sharp turns and don't care for that. Previous good tires were Metzlers and Michelin on my VStar (sorry if misspelled).

·
Registered
100 Posts
OEM tires, not horrible but not impressed either. 12,000 miles to date (almost 3 years).
Will likely replace with Kenda Kruz (if available) next year, had them installed on my 1981
cb650 & 2007 S50 .. relatively inexpensive & very durable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts