Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see that a lot of peeps take it off but so far ive left mine on. Cant make up my mind it fills the large gap from the big rear fender. And also would just get put in store and be not used lol. Seems a shame to not have it on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder what does 'improved suspension and more comfortable seat' mean.

·
Registered
494 Posts
So they spent some time on here then. Tin can looks the same though.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I wonder what does 'improved suspension and more comfortable seat' mean.
I think that means they read all of our 'hate' threads about not being able to ride more than 1 hour on the OEM seat...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Really hope all those upgrades are comparable with previous generation of Rebel :)

And let’s expect more people to come here ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
It is soft clutch, i think.

I think if we want parts of this new rebel it will be expensive, for example, the current headlight costs 500€ in France...

In any case, the new parts are very sexy !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Completely typical that I just buy one and a new one comes out :crying:

All LED lights is something I'm wanting to do with my current bike, so it would be handy if the head and tail lights were a reasonably easy swap. That and the new dash...

I'll be interested in comparing the new suspension. I think I'll take a new one out when my local dealer gets on in to compare them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know it's not necessary, but a tach would've made it perfect. wth honda?

They have tachs on their 300cc sport bikes smh

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you read carefully you'll see the whole article is speculation. It even claims that the upgrade will feature a "Pro Link" suspension, which it obviously does not. Why do people print such tripe?
Lol. I don't even know what a Pro Link Suspension is. I am in Europe though so I suppose its more relevant to me. :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Clutch lever requires less pressure; and helps prevent skidding back wheel when letting in clutch.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts