Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting on this forum. I recently purchased the TBR exhaust for the Honda rebel 300. I installed it and after about 15 miles I noticed that the bolt that holds the clamp on broke. I don’t have any extra clamps laying around and the stock clamp is too big. I checked local auto parts shops and can’t find a clamp that will fit. I was thinking of using a metal radiator hose clamp but I’m unsure if that will sufice. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
David,
I am sorry, I never got around to measuring the size camp needed on my Rebel 500.
If you ever use a Dyna or Sportster muffler it will fit. Please forgive me.
Kenny G

·
Registered
211 Posts
First time posting on this forum. I recently purchased the TBR exhaust for the Honda rebel 300. I installed it and after about 15 miles I noticed that the bolt that holds the clamp on broke. I don’t have any extra clamps laying around and the stock clamp is too big. I checked local auto parts shops and can’t find a clamp that will fit. I was thinking of using a metal radiator hose clamp but I’m unsure if that will sufice. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I used this clamp for Rebel 300 with a Musarri muffler, worked great. Cost $7.48 with Ca tax $8.10

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009AG12F2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts