Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I need to do anything different to use the Tapatalk app for this forum. I try to log in with my usual user name and password, but it tells me to contact the forum administrator. But I see others on here can post with Tapatalk with no issues! Ideas?

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Moving this thread to the Support section, to make sure I'll see the replies.

Just signed in and out of Tapatalk with no problems. Are you trying to sign into the App itself, or just the forum with your credentials? If you are just trying the forum, then first step would be to just delete the app and reinstall.

Kevin

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moving this thread to the Support section, to make sure I'll see the replies.

Just signed in and out of Tapatalk with no problems. Are you trying to sign into the App itself, or just the forum with your credentials? If you are just trying the forum, then first step would be to just delete the app and reinstall.

Kevin
I'm signed in to the app and my other forums work fine, it just won't let me sign in here. It just says there is a problem with the forum and to contact forum admin. I've tried reinstalling the app and it's the same.....on both of my devices.

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Hey,

I was also able to log in fine using Tapatalk. Are you sure your login details are correct? Can you send this account a PM with your password so I can test your account from my end?

Niall

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,

I was also able to log in fine using Tapatalk. Are you sure your login details are correct? Can you send this account a PM with your password so I can test your account from my end?

Niall

Bizarre, just tried again and it worked, that's sods law for you. Many thanks though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts