Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Working for me using an android. Can you clear clearing your apps cache, should start working for you then.

Niall
Nope, tried all that before I posted here.

Logged out of the forum, unfollowed it, force stopped the app, cleared the cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc.

I'm also on Android, version 8.0.4, on a Galaxy S8.

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Nope, tried all that before I posted here.

Logged out of the forum, unfollowed it, force stopped the app, cleared the cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc.

I'm also on Android, version 8.0.4, on a Galaxy S8.

do you think it's your android update? I have the same phone. Android version is only at 8.0.0 though.
the app works find for me. I even logged in.
it does take some time to load certain pages but I think that has more to do with my internet than anything.

Lee

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Possibly, but this is the only forum I subscribe to that Tapatalk still doesn't work. There've been 2 subsequent updates, but still a no go.

Tapatalk support said they were going to contact the forum admin here to make sure the forum's Tapatalk plugin is up to date. Has that happened?

·
Administrator
266 Posts
The plugin was updated pretty recently but it seems like there's a new version available.
I have escalated it to the techs to get the new one installed.
Will update you once that's done.

Ed

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just checked, and I'm unable to access the other Rebel forum, either... and since they're pretty much identical, I'd say there's a common issue between the two.

I have no problems with any of the other forums I follow.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts