Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can purchase the T-REX engine guard from other than directly from T-REX?

They’re not available from the manufacturer....out of stock. There’s no indication when more will be available.

Thank you and stay safe!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Received an email from T-Rex today informing me they now have the engine guard in stock.

Free shipping within the USA. Shipping to Canada is $125USD! .....that’s $200 CAN

I’ll call the local Honda dealerships tomorrow to see if they can order for me instead. If the borders were open, I can just have it shipped to my Blaine WA mailbox.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If your local Honda dealer balks at ordering, give Burnaby Kawasaki a try. They are a T-Rex dealer. I got my centre stand through them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ll contact them tomorrow.

Holeshot quoted me an estimate of $368 plus $125 USD for the T-Rex engine guard.

It would be so much easier and cheaper for me to order and ship to Blaine to avoid the shipping costs.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Received an email from T-Rex today informing me they now have the engine guard in stock.

Free shipping within the USA. Shipping to Canada is $125USD! .....that’s $200 CAN

I’ll call the local Honda dealerships tomorrow to see if they can order for me instead. If the borders were open, I can just have it shipped to my Blaine WA mailbox.
That's hella expensive! Yea let me know how much they quote you for it. I might want another Trex slider for the left side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wouldn’t buy that T-Rex crash cage. Have you looked at it in the picture? There’s no crossmember or lateral framing - the vertical tubing will get pushed into the side of your engine if it goes over. Also, paying nearly $400 to get it up here to Vancouver is crazy.

I just ordered this one - looks more solid (as long as the tubing and welds are decent) and $175 CAD shipped; looks like it’ll make a decent footrest for Highway cruising too:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve been waiting on them to go back in stock too! They emailed me once, but as soon as I checked they were gone again...
Anyone know a dealer that’s closer to the Okanagan in BC? Might try that Burnaby Kawasaki dealership if nothing else

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn’t buy that T-Rex crash cage. Have you looked at it in the picture? There’s no crossmember or lateral framing - the vertical tubing will get pushed into the side of your engine if it goes over. Also, paying nearly $400 to get it up here to Vancouver is crazy.

I just ordered this one - looks more solid (as long as the tubing and welds are decent) and $175 CAD shipped; looks like it’ll make a decent footrest for Highway cruising too:

Is this the same one??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts