Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me a year to decide which saddlebags/side bags I wanted to go with and here is the result! SW-Motech side bags, expensive but I'm extremely happy with the look and quality. I decided to go with this style of bag as "traditional" saddlebags seem to look out of place on this bike in my opinion. I was going to go with the all black bags but decided to go with black/brown to break up the black a bit. It looks like I'll be able to strap down a drybag across the top of the sidebags and my Corbin seat as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is the left one bigger than the right?
Yes, the left is bigger than the right because of the exhaust on the right hand side. I believe they are 13.5 and 9.8L (left and right respectively). I bought them as well but am about to send them back as they are not lockable which I didn't realize when I purchased.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the left is bigger than the right because of the exhaust on the right hand side. I believe they are 13.5 and 9.8L (left and right respectively). I bought them as well but am about to send them back as they are not lockable which I didn't realize when I purchased.
After installing I wish I got the larger bag for the right side, there would be still plenty of clearance. I agree, lockable would be nice :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am just thinking to get these bags and sell the thai leather bags I have now mounted directly on my fenders.
Even its not lockable I like the design..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts