Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for upgrade options online in the uk but until I found Brook Suspension, it looked as if there was only one option! ohlins at £850 for piggyback shocks & £288 for fork internals! Ouch.
The very helpful guy at Brook also offered ohlins & all the other top manufacturers including YSS. These are a much cheaper option approx half the price of the Ohlins equivalent!

Marc at Brooks took the time to explane that YSS are the biggest suspension manufacturer on the planet & their products are as good quality as anything else on the market!

I ordered mine today & went for the non piggyback option all in black with black springs and the fork upgrade kit all in totaled £573.12 inc vat and delivery.
I'll keep you posted with a review and photos once I have got them on the bike
Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not cheap, but as I said " much cheaper" than Ohlins at about half the price!
They don't have them on ther web but if you send me your email I will forward the email with photos

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
No not cheap, but as I said " much cheaper" than Ohlins at about half the price!
They don't have them on ther web but if you send me your email I will forward the email with photos
Aha. No worries, I'm not planning on changing any of it. Not at this time at least, I'm satisfied with how it is for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts