Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am interested in purchasing a Rebel 300, it's at a measly 900-ish miles but I'd still like to know the maintenance schedule and ask if the owner followed it.

I have been unable to find it anywhere online. Can someone please summarise it or take a picture of from the owner manual?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi folks, I am interested in purchasing a Rebel 300, it's at a measly 900-ish miles but I'd still like to know the maintenance schedule and ask if the owner followed it.

I have been unable to find it anywhere online. Can someone please summarise it or take a picture of from the owner manual?

Maintenance schedule Here

First checkup is at 600 miles (oil change, check and clean chain), next one is at 4000 miles.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

My owners manual lists oil changes at 600 miles and again at 8000 miles or annually. The list changing the oil filter at 600 miles and then again at 16,000 miles. You should really look look under your seat for the Owners Manual.

Good Luck,

Kenny G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts