Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve thinking of purchasing one of the seats they have on their website, but there isn’t any customer review sections. I would like to know which one of their seats are the most comfortable for long distance riding. They’re pretty expensive, so if anyone out there has purchased one of their seats please help me out with a review?!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Dex,

Check with a local automotive upholstery shop and take a picture along of what you want.

You can get the same thing for a lot less money.

Kenny G

·
Registered
3 Posts
The slim one has less padding. I bought the regular one and really like it so far. Can't compare it to the original seat because I didn't do any long distance travel on the original.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I know that you’re asking specifically about the steadygarage seat but I would recommend that you also look at the Corbin. It is a giant upgrade from stock. This is my second Corbin, the first being the one for the Rebel 250. The seat for the 300/500 is the Gunfighter model and provides support not only for the butt, but also for you back. From photos I wasn’t originally sold on the looks but in person it is very nice looking. It is custom made here in California for those of us on the west coast. Worth looking into but a little expensive at $366 but worth every penny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts