Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Hi.
I’m not sure if you have already, but can you show what you did to modify the stand on the exhaust side to clear the underside of the silencer.

Cheers
I suppose it's a simple matter of simply shortening the bolt, or replace it with another bolt, so that it doesn't stick as much out so that it goes clear of the exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Hey everyone! I know eventually we will all need to change the spark plug on our bikes so here is a how to video! Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for all of my Rebel video's!
Yet another nice and neat video, great stuff!
In regards of the 500, from what I've heard and slightly seen, you have to remove the gas tank, and rip out all of the electrical components underneath it to gain access to the spark plugs. It is supposedly one heck of a job to do. So not looking forward to it one day... Might just let the dealer take care of it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi.

I’m not sure if you have already, but can you show what you did to modify the stand on the exhaust side to clear the underside of the silencer.

Cheers

I’ve been thinking about doing a second video a week. I’ll try and get that done for you. Hard to explain on text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts