Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
C'mon, you can't just say you got a police warning and leave it at that. Nice pic, worth the warning but were you also stealing electricity from the grid or got the warning for something else?
So long story short, I had to get one of my friends a charger from a gas station (which none were open). So i stopped here, because it'd be a sweet picture. Pulled in, took off my helmet and gloves. I then took two pictures. Different angles and lighting. Got back on my bike, and was leaving the parking lot. Noticed a sign that said *Lot is Monitored* (Which i understand cause it's PG&E **Pacific Gas & Electricity for all you non-Californians**) Got back onto the road, and got up to speed limit. And then I get lit up from a cop who pulled out of a driveway behind me.

Pulls me over, asks what I was doing in the lot. I pull my phone and show him the pictures. He asks for my License, Reg, and Insurance. Then comes back and gives me a verbal warning about speeding. I take it, because there is no sense in arguing with a cop who gave you a verbal warning for something you weren't doing, when there are other things he could get you for. Such as my louder than CA legal exhaust limit (Musarri Baffle taken out), Aftermarket Exhaust Slip-on.

·
Registered
135 Posts
It was the first really warm day of the year and we're supposed to get about a foot of snow on Wednesday so I had to get out while I could. The ice isn't even out on the lakes yet. :grin2:Apologize for the glare but the sun was just going down and reflecting off of the water and ice.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
After snowing and raining for weeks I finally had a 55 degree, non-rainy/snowy day to get a quick photoshoot of what's left of the fall colors. I personally think the last pic looks pretty badass but that's just me. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was the first really warm day of the year and we're supposed to get about a foot of snow on Wednesday so I had to get out while I could. The ice isn't even out on the lakes yet. :grin2:Apologize for the glare but the sun was just going down and reflecting off of the water and ice.
its look like the seat form zeedparts..is it comfortable for you

·
Registered
135 Posts
its look like the seat form zeedparts..is it comfortable for you
It is the seat from Zeed, and I'd say it's the same comfort level as the original seat. I personally don't have any butt/tailbone pain while riding like most do, but I do get an upper, inner thigh pain on both seats. I think my discomfort has more to do with how the seat is shaped due to the actual frame, and not the seats themselves. If you're hoping for a softer, more comfy seat the Zeed one likely won't due it for you. But if you're looking for good looks, like I was, I'd say go for it. :grin2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is the seat from Zeed, and I'd say it's the same comfort level as the original seat. I personally don't have any butt/tailbone pain while riding like most do, but I do get an upper, inner thigh pain on both seats. I think my discomfort has more to do with how the seat is shaped due to the actual frame, and not the seats themselves. If you're hoping for a softer, more comfy seat the Zeed one likely won't due it for you. But if you're looking for good looks, like I was, I'd say go for it. :grin2:
actualy i don have any problem with mine because im a thin person:D..i just concern about my wife because a pillion stock seat really uncomfortable for her..thats why i try to find new long seat to make her comfort when riding with me in long distance..are you recommend this seat for pillion

·
Registered
135 Posts
actualy i don have any problem with mine because im a thin person:D..i just concern about my wife because a pillion stock seat really uncomfortable for her..thats why i try to find new long seat to make her comfort when riding with me in long distance..are you recommend this seat for pillion
You calling me fat Rizan? :mad::D This seat definitely is not a replacement for a pillion. As a lady myself, I'd be pretty perturbed if that is what I was given to sit on for any length of time. The seat's not as long as you'd expect. Switching from a pillion to that she'd lose quite a bit of space as she'd likely be hanging off the back of the seat and sitting on the fender. Not to mention there's not really any padding on that back side so it'd be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You calling me fat Rizan? :mad::D This seat definitely is not a replacement for a pillion. As a lady myself, I'd be pretty perturbed if that is what I was given to sit on for any length of time. The seat's not as long as you'd expect. Switching from a pillion to that she'd lose quite a bit of space as she'd likely be hanging off the back of the seat and sitting on the fender. Not to mention there's not really any padding on that back side so it'd be uncomfortable.
thanks for ur opinion..i really appreciate it..and sorry i didnt mean u fat lol:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
1,293 Posts
Looks kind of Mad Max but you need to check that gas leak on the pavement

·
Registered
15 Posts
Phon in the north east of Thailand, a Chinese Temple at the local lake.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 147 Posts