Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this ad posted on local craigslist so I called right away. I asked what the special circumstances were and he said that the engine would need to be moved to another frame. He said it isn't stolen but I would have to act as if it was. Anyone missing a 500?

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Saw this ad posted on local craigslist so I called right away. I asked what the special circumstances were and he said that the engine would need to be moved to another frame. He said it isn't stolen but I would have to act as if it was. Anyone missing a 500?
Well a couple things I notice are 1) description says "all black", Photo is not a black bike it's the matte grey. 2) 4000 is not half off dealer price. Don't go check it out they are probably waiting to knock you in the head!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well a couple things I notice are 1) description says "all black", Photo is not a black bike it's the matte grey. 2) 4000 is not half off dealer price. Don't go check it out they are probably waiting to knock you in the head!
Oh **** no. He said he’s in North Long Beach. A knock in the head would be the best outcome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The ad says "Clean off the showroom floor".... I'll bet it is! Two dealers in my area have been hit in the last month or so. Front windows smashed and bikes rolled right out of the store. One dealer got hit for 6 bikes, the other one (where I bought my Rebel) lost 2.

-CG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts