Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped the Rebel into my fridge by leaning it the wrong way after taking the paddock stand out. The headlight housing took the blunt of the force and snapped. I have temporarily epoxied it but does anyone know the part number or any links I can buy a replacement? I've searched everywhere, don't want to get it from my stealership

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I dropped the Rebel into my fridge by leaning it the wrong way after taking the paddock stand out. The headlight housing took the blunt of the force and snapped. I have temporarily epoxied it but does anyone know the part number or any links I can buy a replacement? I've searched everywhere, don't want to get it from my stealership
There's a guy on the SoCal FB page that traded his Rebel and had changed out his headlight for an LED so he was selling his old parts. I just sent him a message to see if he still had them. I'll let you know

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Realized my rear brake lever is also slightly bent but I can hammer than out, but I have no fear now of finding any other parts for the rebel
Erik, I'm in contact with the guy in your FB post. Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
With gentle persuasion you can straighten out a lot of things. I am still using the shift lever from my CRF230L shown below.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts