Firecracker, that is one sharp looking Rebel in Red. Nice riding gear too, I might add. Where from, and what brand are those case saver bars?Here's my Rebel- The day they delivered to my house, Cigarette run a month later, new riding underwear I found in a shop, and once I put the engine guards on myself taking it for a ride.
Nice list and choice of upgrades. That Triumph seat looks street fighter style. See you too, ride safe!My Rebel is set up for a 4'10" highway riding woman.
I love love love this bike.
- A 17" Spitfire windshield I can see over.
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- push button mechanical cruise control
- handlebar pullbacks
- Large Viking bags for my coats and gear
- Triumph passenger seat acting as a small back rest platform
- Everything adjusted for small hands and feet & short legs.
See you out there
Wild Woman on my Rebel 500 ABS.