Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked a new helmet up last week and was finally able to use it for a few hours yesterday. (revzilla had a sale recently so picked it up there)
I have to say it's nice wearing a Shoei again, after a few years. it's definitely better than my Icon as far as wind noise. Cut down by around Half I'd hazard a guess.
I bought this mostly because of brand/style , my past history of loving their helmets, but also I plan to do more night riding and don't want to switch out visors. It has the drop down sun visor included, also came with Pinlock inserts, which I can already say Wow , what a difference in not fogging up the shield.

so to say i'm happy with this new helmet is an understatement. Of course i'll hold onto the Icon for a backup or for passenger now.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my 5th Shoei compared to 1 HJC (first bike) and 1 Icon (current). don't know why I didn't buy one with the rebel..
well I do know. the dealership didn't have any, and needed something to get out the door, as I had sold my prev ones while I had no bike..
don't plan on doing that again :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Compared to my other helmets, I will use my RF-1200 when going on long trips. If puttering around town I will use my other helmets. Shoei just cuts through air and just quieter. Love it

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts