Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sadly, mine lives next to a bunch of unfinished projects in order to give my wife a spot. Gotta pick up the back end and swing it over to fit inside the wheelbase of the car.

·
Registered
2017 Rebel 500 Black
715 Posts
"A very special photo of my son washing bikes before a ride. Having kids eventually pays off."

Lucky you! My son does not even put his gear away after a Rebel ride! I know, I should deal with him appropriately...
But it is such fun having him ride with me. And it can rarely happen as he lives abroad.

·
Registered
2017 Rebel 500 Black
715 Posts
I always thought, afterwards, that I should never have sold any of my bikes. You seem to have had more foresight than me!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Our small bikecave :)
My wife's Rebel, my BT1100, dad's XVS1300 and brothers '79 dnepr MT-9 in the back for sunny Sundays (he drives BMW R1150RT)
We have some soviet mopeds for the boys, Riga-7, Riga-8 and Riga-11. They have separate garage though.
IMG_0748.JPG

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 500
132 Posts
My garage in Hawthorne.

I cover my pates or anything with my address on it simply because I was a victim of identity theft, and like to limit my exposure so I do not have to ever deal with it again. The ******* was able to get a driver's license in my name. He sold my identity over the internet.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts