Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Rebel CMX 300 - 500 MotoZaaa Scrambler Kit Custom

Most of us probably saw this somewhat early on after the bike came. And this mod then was only possible by modifying the frame on the bike itself.
But not anymore it seems!
This options is now available as an mounting option! That means no cutting, no welding! Quite neat!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Honda Rebel CMX 300 - 500 MotoZaaa Scrambler Kit Custom

Most of us probably saw this somewhat early on after the bike came. And this mod then was only possible by modifying the frame on the bike itself.
But not anymore it seems!
This options is now available as an mounting option! That means no cutting, no welding! Quite neat!
Maybe Twizzian can convert the price to Euros or dollars for us? My conversion is $346.00 U.S. but I am not sure how accurate that is, sounds quite inexpensive....

Kenny G

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Twizzian can convert the price to Euros or dollars for us? My conversion is $346.00 U.S. but I am not sure how accurate that is, sounds quite inexpensive....

Kenny G

It is zeed parts thou, people are saying that they are rather cheap on their stuff, so...
Quality vise however I don't know..

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
Lyoko’s conversion is correct.
I always use an app simply named “XE” It’s all automatic Kenny, keep in mind the rates will not be the same as your local banks.

Anyway, there’s a lot of parts for that price, seems good value, but it’s not for me, I bought a Rebel Bobber & it’s staying that way.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Twiz,

I too would like to keep my Rebel a Bobber, but anything that would have me sitting taller on the bike I would like. I am thinking that without sawing the loop off of the frame that wraps around the seat it is going to get tall for even guys 6 FT tall. I guess I am going to live with my foam elevated seat.

Kenny G

·
Registered
138 Posts
I hope this is still around for tax return season. I love the look of the rebel as it is but I also love the old school flat seat look. Plus the extra height to the pegs would definitely be nice. I don't think it's too bad of a price either for a seat, frame, covers, and fender/tail light. Hopefully I'll get to see a few reviews about it by then!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I really want this. But we're trying to sell our 300 now so I guess I'd better not. Or...... I could keep it and just do this and use it as my daily commuter. If we still didn't owe money on it and if I didn't already have a bike. Sigh, I just need more disposable income!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m assuming nobody else has ordered this yet? I’m so tempted to pull the trigger but would feel a lot better having someone else feedback. Has anyone ordered from them before with other products? What is there quality like if you have?

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
Limee
I can tell you this, I have ordered from them a few times, although they are very helpful store as regards to ordering, or just enquiries, a lot of thier products are made & supplied to them by Adavanced Acessories (Motozaa brand name).

Not the best quality but good value for money. If this kit your interested is a Motozaa package, you’ll not get any assembly instructions so Zeed now make & upload thier own instructional videos for some of the products.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did notice it was branded as motorway, I tried going to their website to see if I can order it but when you go to their shop section the item is not listed. I may shoot them an email to inquire about it. Will update if there’s any progress.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts