Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Rebelers!! Thanks for having me in the group! Older (much haha) new rider, was on a 250 Nighthawk for the last year and a half and just purchased a 2017 Rebel 500 Black Beauty!! Love the Bobber look and mid controls and the overall sportiness of the Bike! Perfect for an intermediate rider. Looking forward to sharing and learning lots from this Forum! Heres a few pics! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi fellow Rebelers!! Thanks for having me in the group! Older (much haha) new rider, was on a 250 Nighthawk for the last year and a half and just purchased a 2017 Rebel 500 Black Beauty!! Love the Bobber look and mid controls and the overall sportiness of the Bike! Perfect for an intermediate rider. Looking forward to sharing and learning lots from this Forum! Heres a few pics! Enjoy!
Welcome Oldrebel(south joisey) ? From Cali

·
Registered
319 Posts
welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At least when your riding in the cold and your grinning.? People might thing
your smiling ?enjoying the ride.
lol that’s funny I rode it home yesterday 50 miles in the freezing cold and I definitely wasn’t smiling! lol but the bike is sooo cool that I was smiling in my mind lol!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the family

Any mods planned for the bike?
Thanks! Love this Bike! As far as mods I’m really into the Bobber minimalist look so I really am digging it just like it is. I think removing the rear fender would really look cool and complete the bobber look but that’s way down the road. The only other mod might be a two brothers slip on exhaust which looks cool and sounds badass but is expensive around 500 usd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts