Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll be riding from San Diego, CA to Los Angeles, CA. This Saturday Feb 24th if anyone wants to ride up and back same day. Plan is to get on the way 7:30am branch off in L.A. to visit friends and ride back in the evening. Time (TBD) but hoping some time between 4 or 5pm. If anyone else lives along the way and wants to meet up to check out each other’s rides let me know and we will see if we can make that happen too. I’ll be in the general area of Huntington Park side of L.A. that day.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks like morning is a no go for me. Will you be around late afternoon to evening?
I'm also working on adding a Daymaker headlight mod hopefully to be finished by then.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Good ride today! Put 278 miles in also got to stop by and meet one of our forum members Ryan500. I gotta say it was a good day. Even though I was the only rider on the trip. Lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was nothing spectacular to see since it was just highway. By the looks of that map track I posted makes it look like I went right up the ocean coast but It wasn’t. It was just regular buildings and city all the way there and back.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
There was nothing spectacular to see since it was just highway. By the looks of that map track I posted makes it look like I went right up the ocean coast but It wasn’t. It was just regular buildings and city all the way there and back.
Buu....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts