Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
I saw some on a show stand a short while ago & must say I was really disappointed with the poor quality materials.
Very thin cheap looking metal parts especially the fenders, probably rust up within a couple of seasons after the salt gritters have been out.
A few of the models I saw still had drum brakes.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know. that was something I read in quite a few reviews on their forums. another brand being made in India at the moment, like KTM, though they have more positive reviews overall. just wanted to see one in person, the only dealer in my state just carries 3 models, continental, bullet and classic (which still looks like the same bike from the 1950s). and I mean that in a good way.
At this point it seems more like a bike I'd want as part of a collection (if I ever start one)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was actually funny, especially the guy laying in bed, and hitting the gym with all his gear still on

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ya that was pretty funny. I'm not personally looking at the Royal Enfield (as nice as it looks), and would never just watch one review to base a purchase on, but dayum.. they seem like pretty big pieces of **** based off that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts