Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting to the point where I've had enough of the default bug-ear mirrors of the Rebel. I want these Rizoma mirrors, I'm intrigued by the "out-front" look of them. I think the Rebel is just sporty enough to pull it off.

However, I'm using these grips

So am I figuring this correctly I need to add these adapters to make the mirrors fit?

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
First of all you've got to deal with the hassle of the bar end weights that are in the way.
But yeah, looks like you've got the right idea on the execution on mounting them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm finally getting to the point where I've had enough of the default bug-ear mirrors of the Rebel. I want these Rizoma mirrors, I'm intrigued by the "out-front" look of them. I think the Rebel is just sporty enough to pull it off.

However, I'm using these grips

So am I figuring this correctly I need to add these adapters to make the mirrors fit?
I believe you'll still have to drill the holes to get these mirrors in. 1' is correct.

·
Super Moderator
953 Posts
When I did mine the mirrors came with two sizes of expandable collars, so using the smaller size is adaquate & no need to drill out the whole weight.
Just use a drill bit a couple of ‘mm larger than the collar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts