Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Somewhere here in Texas I bought a Krylon spray bomb and had to show identification, which they recorded. LOL

Kenny G

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you have to be 18 to buy spray paint in California?
Somewhere here in Texas I bought a Krylon spray bomb and had to show identification, which they recorded. LOL

Kenny G
Spray paint, I believe so but plastidip isn't technically spray paint so no. I'm over 18 anyways so that wouldn't be an issue.

use command hook sticky pads to mount the gear indicator. Works WAY better than the stock sticky pad they give with that.
I have 3M mounting tape since I'm trying to mount a flat surface to a curved one, it's not going on so well. Maybe I just need to use a smaller piece...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm trying to keep the attachments on the handle bar to a minimum. I'll figure something out...

I doubt I'll need it for long though. I really just wanted to it to learnthe bike better and get a better idea of the gearing. Noob rider here...

I was just kidding because you look young....
I'm Asian...we all age well :wink2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
167 Posts
If you look closely you can see the cable runs through the gap in the USB tag. You simply crimp the metal so it holds the indicator cable in place then attach it to the screw in the speedo mount. The second photo shows it best.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts