Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do a quick review of the Rebellion Ride from Mid Cities Motorsports in Long Beach. Initial meet up was at 9:00am (coffee and donuts) with KSU supposed to be at 11am. The start got delayed so that they could premier the new Honda Monkey. KSU was closer to 11:30. Our group of about 12 riders including Erik, Jason and Ryan rode down to Pacific Coast Highway and across to Huntington Beach to stop for lunch. The problem for me was that that part of the ride took all of 45 minutes and I didn’t want to spend the next couple of hours eating. So, I left without lunch and went back home.

I’m pretty sure that the Rebels were out-numbered by Groms. All-in-all the ride was a lot of fun with probably close to 100 bikes participating.

Here are some videos.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice meet and ride today. Thanks @longbeachgary for the clip of us heading out. Good to see @Ryan500 and @OneNastyRebel again. I brought a few tagalongs with me also, my stepson and his friends: Bonneville T120, Street Twin, Thruxton and a couple HD Forty-Eight's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
FYI @Kenny G If you look at the silver bike behind the Rebel Scrambler you'll see the Vance & Hines prototype exhaust. They said it should be available in a few months.
Guy,

I knew V&H would eventually have an exhaust for out bikes, everything comes to those who wait....

I can't tell much from the pic. What did you think of it?

Kenny G

·
Registered
366 Posts
Guy,

I knew V&H would eventually have an exhaust for out bikes, everything comes to those who wait....

I can't tell much from the pic. What did you think of it?

Kenny G
I liked it, didn't hear it though. It fit nice, flat black with minimal badging that blended nicely. (not shiny!) I asked about the price point, they said probably in the 250 range.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts