Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a thread for the SoCal meetup to Hel l's Kitchen. It was a wonderful day for a ride. May's ride was just me and @Showmeguy66. Today was @Showmeguy66, @OneNastyRebel, @Ryan500, Ryan's sister (kawasaski 650) and her husband (yamaha 700) for a total of six riders. Ride went really well - first down Pacific Coast Highway and then on to the 5 off at Ortega Highway. I'm not much of a twisties rider so I got shelled off the back on Ortega Highway. Met back up at Hel l's Kitchen for lunch. After lunch went up to see Lake Elsinore and then back down to the 5. I got delayed on the way down and missed the meet up. All-in-all it was a perfect ride. Videos to follow.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just wanted to start a thread for the SoCal meetup to Hel l's Kitchen. It was a wonderful day for a ride. May's ride was just me and @Showmeguy66. Today was @Showmeguy66, @OneNastyRebel, @Ryan500, Ryan's sister (kawasaski 650) and her husband (yamaha 700) for a total of six riders. Ride went really well - first down Pacific Coast Highway and then on to the 5 off at Ortega Highway. I'm not much of a twisties rider so I got shelled off the back on Ortega Highway. Met back up at Hel l's Kitchen for lunch. After lunch went up to see Lake Elsinore and then back down to the 5. I got delayed on the way down and missed the meet up. All-in-all it was a perfect ride. Videos to follow.
It was a really nice ride today! Thanks to Gary, Nate, Ryan his sister and her boyfriend. Up Ortega Hwy and back, total ride of 150 miles. We got split a bit on the way back and I'm sorry about that. I'll have to do better next time to keep us intact. It was a little tough with a lot of vehicle traffic and not many turn out's to pull over on. Good Day, Good Food and Great People! I'm sure it will be even better next time!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good meeting you all, indeed it was a good day and ride. @Showmeguy66, thanks for setting it up, @longbeachgary, thanks for lunch - next time it's on me, @OneNastyRebel, sweet mods man - I now know exactly how to bobber my rebel out.

No worries Gary, I missed the 5S entrance, luckily the guys found me a block from the shell station, that's why we couldn't turn back and decided to U-turn and continue onto the 5S, we didn't have a post meetup. Good riding guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys the trip looked amazing.
So i noticed a couple of you guys have the windshield installed on the bike. Which brand did you go with and would you recommend it?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
366 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts