Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to the riding position between like my 2015 Honda Rebel 250 and the new Rebel 500 ABS. Other than the reach, which I would have the dealer roll the bars back some to improve the reach for me, how does th overall ride position change or has it? I like how I feel riding my 250, but think the foot pegs are slightly more forward then on the 500 I have sat on in the showroom. What do you all think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the riding posture for the Rebel 500 is great. I did have a 2003 Rebel 250 before the 2018/500. The 500 makes you lean forward a little bit more (almost like a standard bike rather than a cruiser). But this position gives you great handling over the bike.

I also think the size of the 500 is perfect for me, I am under 6ft and under 150lbs. I don't see myself riding a larger bike!

·
Registered
814 Posts
I am curious as to the riding position between like my 2015 Honda Rebel 250 and the new Rebel 500 ABS. Other than the reach, which I would have the dealer roll the bars back some to improve the reach for me, how does th overall ride position change or has it? I like how I feel riding my 250, but think the foot pegs are slightly more forward then on the 500 I have sat on in the showroom. What do you all think?
The riding posistion on your rebel is cruiser style. The new Rebels have a standard riding posistion meaning your feet are straight down instead of out in front.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts