Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, I have been on a bit of a work stretch on the bike...

This exhaust I bought off eBay from Thailand. I think it looks a lot better than the stock exhaust. It does have two baffles in it, so it is about the same noise level as the stock exhaust. Maybe just a bit louder, but it does change the sound to be a lower pitch. If anyone is interested I will post a recording of the exhaust.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
36 Posts
It looks really good. Do you have a brand name or a link? And is there any noticeable performance change?
My main issue with the stock exhaust is how ugly it is. I'm not after more power or noise - in fact, I'd prefer something a bit quieter.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks really good. Do you have a brand name or a link? And is there any noticeable performance change?
My main issue with the stock exhaust is how ugly it is. I'm not after more power or noise - in fact, I'd prefer something a bit quieter.
I bought it off eBay, can from Thailand. I agree, I didn’t like the look of the OEM. This sounds about the same volume wise (wife couldn’t tell any difference). But I think it has a slightly lower note. I like it. No performance difference that I can tell at all.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
36 Posts
I bought it off eBay, can from Thailand. I agree, I didn’t like the look of the OEM. This sounds about the same volume wise (wife couldn’t tell any difference). But I think it has a slightly lower note. I like it. No performance difference that I can tell at all.

Thanks, it looks and sounds just what I'm looking for. I'm in Vietnam so shipping could be a hassle. I'll do an image search and see if I can find the manufacturer or an agent. If yours has any kind of a brand name on it that would be a big help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks, it looks and sounds just what I'm looking for. I'm in Vietnam so shipping could be a hassle. I'll do an image search and see if I can find the manufacturer or an agent. If yours has any kind of a brand name on it that would be a big help.
On the Zeed Parts and Accessories website lists the brand as Evo Racing. Says they ship from Thailand worldwide excluding Africa, South America, Cyprus, Latvia and Malta

LINK to the pipes on Zeed's site

shipping info from the Zeed eBay listing LINK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have the 300 or 500?
I have the 300 and it looks like replacement exhausts are hard to come by because the cat is in the 300 exhaust. Apparently everything ends up sounding way too loud on the 300 with aftermarket exhausts.
Not sure....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts