Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to start a thread for those living in Thailand. I was getting frustrated with reading threads which have products or advice which sounds awesome and then I find out those brands aren't available or you will get stung by shipping and customs costs.

I will kick it off with a question...anybody found a good source of the Idea gear indicator? Amazon keeps telling me they won't ship to Thailand

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I just wanted to start a thread for those living in Thailand. I was getting frustrated with reading threads which have products or advice which sounds awesome and then I find out those brands aren't available or you will get stung by shipping and customs costs.

I will kick it off with a question...anybody found a good source of the Idea gear indicator? Amazon keeps telling me they won't ship to Thailand
I'm surprised Amazon won't ship to you. I bought my gear indicator on Amazon, but you can also find them on Ebay. Probably a bit cheaper, and you will be able to find a seller to ship to you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok next question what chain lube brands are people using? Are the ones in Big C any good?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts